- Attend quarterly board and annual membership meetings
- Create and send meeting notices; planning the agenda; preparing ballots, proxies, etc.
- Keep administrative records such as unit resident lists; additional copies of the minutes, duplicate contract files. Financial records; pet and automobile registrations; equipment manufacturers' data; legal documents, including governing documents; copies of insurance policies; and other material of administrative importance.
- Advise and educate the board on all matters regarding the successful management of a condominium association.
Financial Management Services
- Provide for the collection and recording of assessments and other income.
- Follow up on overdue assessments, including filing liens and suits against delinquent accounts. When authorized, we shall pursue an aggressive collection procedure and immediately turn unresolvable delinquencies over to the association's attorney for legal action.
- Record disbursements of all payables, including City services, insurance premiums, etc.
- Prepare and issue monthly and year-end statements which include:
- Operating Statement
- Schedule of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Check Register
- Paid Original Invoices
- Delinquent Status of Unit Owners
- Reserve Account Balances
- Comparative to Actual Budget Statement
- Duplicate Bank Statements for All Accounts
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of the annual budget.
- Conduct regular inspections of the property.
- Attend to repair and maintenance requests promptly.
- Prepare detailed “Bid Sheets” to ensure competitive “Apples to Apples” proposals
- Supervise the work of contractors ensuring quality craftsmanship.
- Assist in preparing maintenance service contracts.
- Provide 24 hour emergency contacts and service.
- Assist in the development of annual operating plans for maintenance and repairs to be scheduled on a weekly, monthly or other basis.
- Scheduled window washing
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Pruning and fertilization
- Lawn and garden
- Janitorial and housekeeping services